Saturday, May 17, 2008

May 17....The Beginning.

Normally I am not an amazing communicator. And being in engineering I am definitely not a superb writer. However, as I am going to be chilling in Alaska (pun definitely intended) for 2 months, I thought it might be a good idea to find one simple way to tell my friends and family what is going on. And since I am too lazy to actually email multiple people, I decided to let them come here instead. Since I will have internet access, hopefully I will be able to post pictures and stories relatively often. If not, oh well. At least I will have attempted!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becca: It has been 12 days now and no update. What has been happening? Mary

Anonymous said...

Hey Becca...G'ma J here...Hope you have a wonderful trip...I'll be thinking of you.