Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pre-packing and General Laziness

Hello All!

My next adventure is almost upon me! However, I seem to be paralyzed by pre-packing lethargy. This means that even though I contemplate packing and all the things I need to do in order to be prepared, I cannot be prevailed upon to do so because sitting here with my laptop and a book is way more enjoyable. :D

Last week I already had my first adventure for the summer. One of my friends' parents are retiring to the Florida Keys, so I was able to fly down and stay for free in a beach house on Sugarloaf Key for about 4 days for free! I slept a lot, ate good food, laid in the sun, and swam in the amazingly warm ocean. I did realize one thing, Florida is kind of pretty, but I actually think Kansas is prettier. There is more...scope for the imagination here, I think. Oceans are nice, and all, but in the end it is just a body of water with sharks and tarpons in it. Here we have trees, valleys, rolling hills, greenness....a smaller amount of lizards.

Anyway, dinner time has been called. Wish me luck in packing!

No comments: