Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dear ladies and gents :)

It's finished! My visa has officially been approved. Now my flights can be scheduled for the 23rd, and I can be off! I will not actually get my visa, though, until I arrive in Labuan. There they will take my passport and I will officially be approved to work :) It has been a long time coming and I can definitely say I am relieved. However at the same time I am full of mixed feelings, joy and more than a little sadness. Curiousity, excitement, apprehension, and just a little fear. It doesn't even feel the slightest bit real yet. It just seems to be this big unrealistic dream that I get excited about when I talk with my friends, but I can only hope for their eventual realization.

But it's here! (Almost!) I have approximately 10 more days with my parents, 5 more days with my boyfriend, and 14 more days altogether to finish writing thank you notes and packing! Ahhh!!!

Ok, breathing, just breathing... :)

So excited to start this adventure! It will be epic, I promise.

Love you so much,

Becca

No comments: