Monday, October 18, 2010

Tonight

I am tired this evening, lovely people. Partially because I had a wonderful and fun Sunday which involved bbq-ing on a beach over coals and getting to talk to my awesome boyfriend twice, partially because it was really super warm today and I spent all morning outside in the shop, and partially because I had a bad reaction to some sort of malay food, thus leaving me dehydrated and...tired. :) All in all it has been a really awesome couple of days!

Note to remember: I love talking to everyone who is on my skype list, however, if you think you will be on at a time I might be on (or even if you don't and you want to chat) then send me an email or fb message or something and I will try to arrange a time to talk to you! This is not because my life is incredibly hectic and busy, but just that my days and nights are the reverse of yours, so I am busy when you normally aren't, and when you are busy,  I am free.

As of this point in my week I have my plane tickets for both Abu Dhabi, and Kansas!! I am more excited for the second than the first, but we will see how that goes. Maybe the sandy pit of nothingness (really, Americans, it is not a very exciting place) will turn out to surprise me! And if it doesn't, then I will just get A LOT of exercise in. So, basically, I leave Friday evening at 5 pm with Zhuzhu and fly to KL and then to Abu Dhabi. I am looking forward to the inflight movies. And napping. Love the napping!! I will get into Abu Dhabi at 12:30 am-ish and then spend the day relaxing, sleeping, and getting ready for school on Sunday. In Abu Dhabi the weekends are Fridays (muslim holy day) and Saturday so my weekends are a bit off from yours now. However, I will only be 9 hours ahead of you instead of 13 :) There are always plusses in life.

I am really just ready for school right now. I know I have so much more to learn, but I feel restless and ready to get out of the office and do something productive that I can actually be measured for. And if I fail out of school? Well then I just get Christmas a little bit early :)

I am so tired or else I would type more right now! I hope you are all having a wonderful Mondays, and I will talk to you soon.

Love,

Becca

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! You have a beach-jealous! See you soon!

Unknown said...

PS-Kim is Leasure Hall!!!

Anonymous said...

Drink lotsa fluids! You also might think about some extra salt if you are very hot for very long...it helps you retain fluid...which would not be good in my case.

Love you,

G'ma J