Tuesday, December 7, 2010

In Which I Convince Zhuzhu to Try a Pringle

This may not seem like an epic feat of awesomeness to those of you who understand the deliciousness of a pringle. However, it took me at least ten minutes of badgering her at the dinner table today in order for her to cave in and try one. I may've had to bring up that I tried jellyfish because I was her friend, and couldn't she just try this one little thing for me? Yes. I emotionally terrorize my coworkers. However, I feel like this is acceptable because if I have to expand my horizons, I definitely don't want to do it by myself. Last time I tried that I got some weird version of food poisoning for a month and a half.

Anyway, distance from the rig practical of yesterday has made my view on my abilities as both a leader and engineer slightly less harsh than they were. Now I am only partially dreading the final in two weeks, as opposed to having daymares about it (as I did last night while trying to stay awake when talking to Adam). The other group has theirs tomorrow and I am hoping it goes better than ours. Kind of. I don't want them to completely fail, but prefer if they didn't blow us out of the water with their skills.

This week marches on. My virus-y computer is not fixed yet, as there was ANOTHER holiday, but my computer seems to be doing ok. I am just crossing my fingers that it doesn't fail during my 8 hour MaxWell exam, which takes place entirely on computers.

I've decided I want to own a baby camel. "Why?" you are asking yourself. I say, "WHY NOT?!?!?!" They are so adorable and slightly small. I could give it nicknames and give Raegan camel rides as she is the only person small enough to ride it right now. It would also be a good provider of mulch for mum's garden. I see no negatives here. :)

Besides that I am just excited for my day off tomorrow that I will spend studying and sleeping (and running!!). It will be my last day off for the next eight days, so I will definitely be savoring it a little bit.

I hope you are all having a wonderful two weeks and four days before Christmas! Eat a pringle!

Love,

Becca

No comments: