Friday, March 25, 2011

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm engaged!! Though I am sure you have heard about this already, I needed to repeat-tell you because I am so excited!! Best vacation ever! I have had incredible food (every. single. meal. ), wonderful sites, fun adventures, an incredible amount of walking, and now I also get to marry someone who I absolutely love and cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with. :)

There are not enough words...

I promise to tell more soon.

Love you.

Becca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becca, I am so very happy for you and Adam! I can't wait to see him and give him a BIG congratulations hug-oh, that's right, I already did because I just knew you would say yes! So it's you I need to give the hug to! I'll give him one to transfer to you until I see you again! I really love the ring! It is so shiny and looks just like what you would love. Congratulations, you two are made for each other! :} Miss you, Kim

Anonymous said...

Ditto! =)

I'm sooooo happy for the both of you...Welcome to the family, Adam!

G'ma J

Tracy said...

LOL! So I just told my mom. And she started laughing! She was laughing and kept trying to say "I knew it! She told me he was just for fun, but I knew it!" Hilarious!
Also, Yay for Adam. I don't know if he knows what he's getting himself into, but best of luck ;)