Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I am tired :)

So I am going to make this one really short, with a promise of a longer more in-depth one tomorrow! My second week here is almost over, which means I only have 7 more weeks left here. Less than 2 months!!!! Absolutely amazing. AND this means almost exactly 2 weeks until I get to see my awesome (and adventurous) boyfriend again. I am hoping to get to take him on a desert safari on one of the weekends, but we shall see!

I have my second test of the school tomorrow morning at 8:30. I am a little nervous, but I think I will do fine. I really do dislike tests. At least these ones are achievable. Sometimes I felt that in college the professors often made mosts tests very difficult to do well on.

I am training for a 10 mile run at the near the end of November and am a little bit excited as it could/will be my first international run/race! Yes, it will be brown and deserty and boring, but I will at least do it for the bragging rights :)

It averages 85-90 degrees a day.
I have new running shoes!
The stores here actually have things like cheese, shampoo variety, and clothes that look like they will fit more than a woman who is 4'8'' tall and a size 2 or 0.
I would work here, but I don't really agree with their attitude towards women.
I am sad to be missing fall in the US. I love the crunchy leaves.
I got to see my niece on skype the other day. She is so adorable!!! I can't wait to hold her.

Love you all but it is time for sleep.

Becca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becca...
I'll go out first thing in the morning and crunch some fall leaves in your name...I certainly have enough of them in my back yard!
Love you,
G'ma J